Questions about our church? Hopefully we can answer a few here!
What to Expect
Join us on SUNDAY Mornings at 8:30 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. to Worship the Lord together! The first service @ 8:30 a.m. is a family service, the second service @ 11 a.m. has kids church (PK-5th grade) and nursery available.
Join us SUNDAY Night at 6:00 p.m. for a family service and also YOUTH GROUP!
WEDNESDAY Nights are some of the best services! Adults join together for PRAYER and BIBLE STUDY at 6:00 p.m.! Kids are invited to Kids Club BIBLE STUDY! And teens are GROWING together in group BIBLE STUDY!
COME AS YOU ARE! Dress comfortably, if you want to dress up, great! If you want to wear jeans, great! No fashion police here!
EXPECT to be WELCOMED by a loving church family!
If map does not appear please refresh the page.
703 Elm Dr
Warsaw, MO 65355
8:30 Family Worship Service
10:15 a.m. Sunday School
11 a.m. Worship Service
WOW Kids (K-5th) & Nursery
6:00 p.m. Family Service
WAG Youth (6th-12th grades)
6:00 p.m. Prayer and Bible Study for adults
Kids Club Bible Study (PK-5th)
WAG Youth Bible Study (6th-12th grades)
At the heart of our church, this is what we are all about!
- Life consists of relationships. This begins with a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, nurtured by prayer and worship. Through the love of God, we are to enjoy quality friendships with others inside the church body. We feel that it should not stop there, but that those who have experienced God’s love should connect with others outside the church, to simply be there for them and be the light of Jesus to them.
- Matthew 5:14-15; Luke 10:27
- Jesus taught that we should serve others and not wait to be served. We desire to be a body of believers that values and serves the families of this community in tangible and relevant ways. We are a group called to love with actions, not just with words.
- Mark 10:45; Luke 22:26
- We believe that it is our responsibility to teach others how to live for Jesus each day. The Bible is the source of all teaching, for it is our standard for living and gives us both our doctrine and mission. Also, we feel we are to pour into the next generation. We work to provide opportunities for every age group.
- Ephesians 4:11-12; 1 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12
- We believe that God’s heart is for all people to come to know Him. With that in mind, it is our responsibility to point people to Jesus. We do that in several ways, by sharing our faith with others individually and giving so missionaries can go and share in areas we will never go.
- Matthew 28:19